Monday, February 23, 2015

Simple Waterfall

This one isn't really a "hike" per-say.  
This little dandy of a waterfall is found in Madera Canyon, near Green Valley, at the Proctor Rd turnoff.  If you head to the left towards the trail map there is a trail there.  Take that about .3 miles or till you can see the water to the right.  Head down toward the water and the stream heads to the right or west.  The top of the waterfall is right there!

You can climb down if you cross the stream and carefully follow the rocks down, it will bring you to the bottom of the stream.  Go back up stream and you will be at the bottom of the waterfall!


We just discovered this waterfall so I am not sure if this will be there in all seasons but it is in the winter time.  
As you can see I take my family hiking with me at times.  My eight year old loves this small sized waterfall!

No comments:

Post a Comment